The latest version of ClipperSoft’s Ad Management solution, mySimpleAds, is now available for download from eSellerate.
This is a revision to version 1.80 and is a bug fix update only. If you are not experiencing any issues, you do not need to update. To update this revision, simply copy over the files to your server. If you run into any issues, just let us know by putting in a ticket at the help desk.
To download the latest version, check out how to on the ClipperSoft FAQ Page.
1.80 -> 1.80r20110615 (Bug fix updates)
* Workaround for banner uploads not working because of server security settings
* Fix slowness in web console graph/ad table on busy sites
* Support for database names with -’s
* Handle ad description in xml/rss feed with non alphanumeric characters
* Fix impressions limit not being counted properly in some cases
* Script path in config.php now autodetected and should not need to be manually set
* Fix visitor IP not being used (vs server IP) in some cases in early 1.80 release
* Fix keyword function not working in early 1.80 release
* Move sessions to database from file based console login sessions in early 1.80 release
* Regions/Cities select using new jquery selector
Thanks again for being part of the ClipperSoft community. If you have any support related questions with the upgrade, please put in a help desk ticket.